Meeting called to order on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, at 7:36 p.m. in the 870 Inman Clubroom by the Association President, Hunter Ford. Quorum established.
Approval of 2010 Minutes
- to approve the minutes from the December 16, 2010 Annual Meeting.
- unanimous approval; no amendments; the motion carried.
- the minutes from the December 16, 2010 Annual Meeting are approved and entered into the Association Records.
It was announced that there is now WiFi in the 870 Inman Clubroom and that AT&T U-Verse service connection is expected approximately around the second week of January, 2012.
Brandon Burke, Treasurer of the Board of Directors, presented the proposed budget followed by an open floor for questions and answers.
- to adopt the 2012 Operating Budget
- unanimous approval; the motion carried
- 2012 Operating Budget is adopted.
The Board of Directors positions currently held by Hunter Ford, Darius Hodge, and Brandon Burke are up for re-election. A vote was held via secret, written ballot. Hunter Ford, Darius Hodge, and Brandon Burke were re-elected, each for a two-year term.
- to approve a one-time merit bonus for Kristy Cowell
- the motion carried
- The Board of Directors will meet and confer to determine an appropriate merit bonus for Kristy Cowell.
- to approve the purchase of an exercise bike for the 870 Gym
- the motion did not carry.
- The 870 community will continue research and discussion of purchasing an exercise bike for the 870 Gym.
A motion to adjourn was made; the motion was seconded. The motion carried unanimously. Meeting adjourned at 8:21 p.m.